Code of ConductThe Board of Directors (the "Board") and the senior management of CORE Education and Technologies Ltd., subscribe to the following adopted Code of Conduct.
- Use due care and diligence in performing their duties and in exercising their powers.
- Act honestly and use their powers of office, in good faith and in the best interests of the company in particular and society in general
- Not make improper use of information nor take improper advantage of their position
- Not allow personal interests to conflict with the interests of the company
- Recognize that though their primary responsibility is to shareholders they should have regard for the interests of all stakeholders of the company
- Not engage in conduct likely to bring discredit upon the company in particular and society in general
- Be independent in judgments and actions, and to take all reasonable steps to be satisfied as to the soundness of all decisions taken by the Board of Directors
- Ensure the confidentiality of information they receive whilst being in office
- Ensure that all actions taken by each individuals and the company for as a whole is in consonance with the corporate social responsibilities of the company