This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Your use of this website and portal www.core-edutech.com (hereinafter referred to as ‘Website’, “Site" or the said “Portal”) and services and tools are governed by the following terms and conditions as applicable to Site. If you transact on Site, you shall be subject to the policies that are applicable to the website for such transaction. By mere use of the website you shall be contracting with M/s. CORE Education & Technologies Ltd having its registered address at; Block No:1-8, Building No:4 Sector-3, Millennium Business Park Mahape, Navi Mumbai - 400 710 India (the said ‘Company’) and these terms and conditions constitute your binding obligations.
ACCESSING, BROWSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SITE AND PORTAL INDICATES YOUR AGREEMENT TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS AGREEMENT, SO PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING
Use of the Site/ Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Site Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a member of the Site and shall not transact or use Site website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on Site, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents who have registered as users of the Site. Site reserves the right to terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Site if it is brought to Site’s notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to Company, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Company through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from the Company periodically and as and when required. Company may communicate with You by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Use of Site Website www.core-edutech.com
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of Site shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information:
(a) belongs to another person and to which You does not have any right to.
(b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- belongs to another person and to which You does not have any right to.
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- misleading in any way.
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of "junk mail," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- infringes upon or violates any third party's rights [(including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work (see "Copyright complaint" below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
- contains video, photographs, or images of another person age 18 or older without his or her express written consent and permission or those of any minor (regardless of whether you have consent from the minor or his or her legal guardian).
- tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access (as defined herein and in other applicable Codes of Conduct or End User Access and License Agreements) to the Site or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Sites or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which Site, in its sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
- interferes with another user's use and enjoyment of the Site Website or any other individual's user and enjoyment of similar services;
- harm minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonate another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- aa) shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- ab) shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
- ac) shall not create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers;
- You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. Company reserves the right to bar any such activity.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of website, or any other systems or networks connected to Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through Website, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
- You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of website or any network connected to website nor breach the security or authentication measures on website or any network connected to Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to Website, or any other customer thereof, including any account/membership access not owned by you, to its source, or exploit Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by Website.
- You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of Website or Site’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the Portal.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website.
- You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to Company on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- From time to time, you shall be responsible for providing information which may be personal and private but critical to the delivery of such Service to you. In this connection, you undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or over emphasize attributes so as to mislead other Users or Company’s representative in any manner.
- You understand that Company has the right at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons providing information or materials on the Website) as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or valid governmental request. This may include, without limitation, disclosure of the information in connection with investigation of alleged illegal activity or solicitation of illegal activity or in response to a lawful court order or subpoena. In addition, we can (and you hereby expressly authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials, as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal injury.
- It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on Website and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of Website , and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. Website does not approve of such unauthorized uses but by using the Website you acknowledge and agree that Company is not responsible for the use of any personal information that you publicly disclose or share with others on Website.
- The Company have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of People, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
Contents Posted on Site
All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork and computer code (collectively, “Content”), including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel” and arrangement of such Content, contained on the Website is owned, controlled or licensed by or to Company, and is protected by trade dress, copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
You may use information on Company and its products and services purposely made available by Company for downloading from the Website, provided that you (1) not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
The Company does not take responsibility or liability for the actions, products, content and services on Website, which are linked to Affiliates and / or third party websites using Company’s and the Website’s APIs or otherwise. In addition, Website may show/highlight such links to the third party websites of affiliated companies and certain other businesses for which, Company assumes no responsibility for examining or evaluating the products and services offered by them, and Company does not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of such third party website(s). Company does not in any way endorse any third party website(s) or content thereof
Company welcomes links to this site. You may establish a hypertext link to website, provided that the link does not state or imply any sponsorship or endorsement of your Website. You must not use on your site or in any other manner any trademarks, service marks or any other materials appearing on the Website, including any logos or characters, without the express written consent of the Company and the owner of the mark or materials. You must not frame or otherwise incorporate into another third party website or present in conjunction with or juxtaposed against such a website any of the content or other materials on the website without Company’s prior written consent.
We view protection of Your privacy as a very important principle. We understand clearly that you and Your Personal Information is one of our most important assets. We store and process Your Information on computers that may be protected by physical as well as reasonable technological security measures and procedures in accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules there under. If you object to your Information being transferred or used in this way please do not use Website